Workshop Plant Fitter - Based in Wolverhampton - £30k-34k + Overtime at time and a half
- As the workshop plant fitter, you will be working on excavators, dumpers, rollers and other related construction equipment.
- Carry out fault finding, diagnostics of plant equipment.
- Ensure all machinery is prepared to meet the company high standards.
- Ensure a high standard of Health and Safety to meet company standards.
- Complete all paperwork, time sheets and job cards efficiently within the required time scale.
- Work as part of a team in a workshop environment.
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience as a workshop plant fitter, workshop plant engineer, PDI engineer, PDI fitter or service engineer.
- You will have previous experience working on a range of plant equipment such as excavators, dumpers, rollers up to 30 tonne.
- Hold a NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Plant Maintenance & Repair or equivelent (Desirable not essential)
- Monday to Friday working hours 7:00am – 4:30pm
- Salary up to £34,000
- Overtime available.
You will be working for a plant hire company that provide a reliable and proactive service to their customers throughout the Midlands with over 400 items of modern plant machinery. Due to their ongoing success, they are now seeking an enthusiastic workshop plant fitter to join their workshop team who is able to keep up with the demands of the company.