Workshop Plant Fitter
This Workshop Plant Fitter opportunity is an extremely reactive position where you will support the company's needs in the day to day requirements of service, maintenance and repair of construction equipment including Excavators, Dump Trucks, Diggers and Dozers etc.
Responsibilities of the Workshop Plant Fitter to include:
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to the company's construction equipment.
- Quickly and effectively diagnose faults on equipment to ensure minimal downtime for your client
- Follow safety and house keeping standards in your area of work both in our workshop and at customer sites
- Representing the company in a professional and knowledgeable way
It would be ideal that you have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Workshop Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer or Service Technician.
Benefits of the Workshop Plant Fitter
- Certified training as well as manufacturer training courses provided
- Working for a market leading hire company
- Career progression routes available
- £40k DOE + plenty of overtime
Does this sound like what you are looking for? Then apply today!