Workshop Plant Fitter - based in Swansea- Up to £26k DOE + BI-Annual Bonus Scheme - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
Responsibilities of the Workshop Plant Fitter to include:
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to the company's construction equipment.
- Follow all health & safety procedures and keep workshop area tidy at all times
As the Workshop Plant Fitter
Ideally you will have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Hydraulic Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Technician, Service Fitter or Service Engineer.
Knowledge of construction plant equipment including engines/hydraulic/mechanical/pneumatics and electronics
You may have been involved with PAT testing, electric/diesel engines and general hydraulic and pneumatics.
Benefits of the Workshop Plant Fitter!
- £26k DOE + overtime paid
- Bi-annual bonus scheme
- Death in service.
- Company funded social events.
- Employee wellness scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank Holidays!
Apply today! Or contact me on 01933667222 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org