This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced workshop plant fitter to join a reputable hire company maintaining their wide range of plant equipment in surrey
7 - 5pm
Plant and tool mix
- As the workshop plant fitter, you will be carrying out any maintenance and servicing required on various types of plant machinery.
- You will be required to carry out mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs.
- You will adhere to health and safety standards, making sure outstanding customer service is given.
Requirements of the Workshop Plant Fitter:
- You will have previous experience working as a mobile plant engineer, workshop plant engineer, plant fitter, plant technician or plant mechanic.
- You will previously have worked on plant including diggers, dumpers, telehandlers, compressors, or excavators.
- You will ideally hold a NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering, however, this is not essential.
- Have some of your own tools.
- You must hold a Full UK driving license.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Overtime available at an additional rate
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 22 days Holiday plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays.
- Excellent training opportunities
You will be joining a successful hire company who provide market leading plant equipment and have become a household name within the construction plant industry. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking an enthusiastic workshop plant fitter who will work effectively within the engineering team and make their mark within a growing company.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.