Hours: Monday - Friday
Due to an exciting new venture our client is now recruiting for a dynamic workshop plant fitter. The role requires someone who is self-motivated with good customer service skills with a flexible attitude to problem solving and the ability to work in a demanding environment. You will need to have experience with the following;
- Hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic equipment
- Plant machinery
- Diesel and petrol engines.
- Diagnostic, repair and service.
- An NVQ/City & Guilds in Plant maintenance would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will have experience servicing and repairing equipment for customers for the construction plant rental hire sector.
Responsibilities of the Workshop Plant Fitter;
- Working on behalf of a hire company servicing and repairing all types of plant machinery including petrol and diesel power tools.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time.
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards.
Skills of the Workshop Plant Fitter;
- PC literate.
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
- NVQ/City & Guilds an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines.
- A confident and flexible attitude.
- Full driving licence.