Workshop Plant Fitter
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Workshop Plant Fitter to join a reputable hire company that hire a wide range of construction and plant equipment, who are continuing to grow and expand their workshop team based in one of their busiest workshops near Hitchin. Salary of £28k - £34k DOE + OT.
Your Responsibilities as a Workshop Plant Fitter:
- As the plant engineer, you will be required to work as part of an established team within a workshop environment carrying out breakdown repairs as well as routine service and maintenance on various types of construction plant machinery.
- You will be required to support the roles of others ensuring any relevant administration and paperwork is completed as and when required.
- Quickly and effectively diagnose faults on equipment to ensure minimal downtime for your client.
To be successful as a Workshop Plant Fitter:
- You will have previous experience working as a plant engineer, plant fitter, plant technician or plant mechanic.
- You will have previously worked on plant including diggers, dumpers, telehandlers, compressors, or excavators.
- You must hold a NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering or similar.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- Overtime available
- Competitive salary of £28k - £34k
You will be joining a successful plant hire company who have become a household name within the construction and related sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking an enthusiastic workshop plant fitter who will work effectively within the engineering team and make their mark within a growing company.
For a confidential discussion regarding this or similar vacancies you can contact Dario on 01933 667228 or email with an up to date CV to email@example.com