Workshop Supervisor - Salary up to £40,000 DOE plus company van. Are you ready to join an international company that provides market-leading products to the industrial and construction sectors? You will be joining a professionally led engineering team.
- As the workshop supervisor, you will be supervising the service engineers in relation to time and workloads and the ability to make clear and accurate decisions.
- You will need to have experience in parts ordering and effectively plan the logistics for spare parts, tools, transport, and manpower to arrive in a timely manner.
- You will be hands-on, assisting with any servicing or repairs of plant machinery.
- Checking and processing time sheets and inspection reports.
- You will need to be able to train and develop your engineering team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have previous experience within the construction industry as a workshop manager, workshop supervisor, workshop foreperson, plant manager. You will hold a full UK driving license. You will also have previous experience carrying out any maintenance, repairs, and services to a range of plant machinery including, diggers, telehandlers and dumpers.
Benefits as a Workshop Supervisor:
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Company Van
You would be working for a well-established construction company that prides itself on providing outstanding customer service. To uphold their reputation, they are continuously finding ways to improve and streamline the business, to ensure they keep building a strong brand that many customers can rely on and come back to time and time again. To assist with the workload, they are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic workshop supervisor who has the ability to work within a fast-paced environment and motivate the team to work efficiently and effectively.