As the Workshop Supervisor, you will oversee a team of engineers. You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of work whilst ensuring that this department runs smoothly and maintains excellent levels of customer service on a daily basis. Other responsibilities of the Workshop Supervisor will include:
- Oversee engineers - typically a team of 6
- You ill be 'hands on', assisting with the maintenance and repairs on plant machinery such as excavators and dumpers.
- Carry out administratino tasks, ordering of spare parts, raising job sheets and invoicing customers.
- Follow all health and saftey regulations
- Train new members of staffs
To be a successful Workshop Supervisor:
You will be an experienced leader who drives others to succeed and will have a positive mindset with a 'can do' attitude. The successful Workshop Supervisor will be willing to go the extra mile within this role whilst using your entrepreneurial flair to ensure continuous growth within the company. You will have previously worked as a workshop supervisor, workshop foreman, workshop foreperson, chargehand, workshop manager or senior engineer. You will have previous experience within the plant hire industry.
Benefits of the Workshop Supervisor:
- No weekend work
- From £36,000 per annum DOE
- Pension Scheme
- Health care
- Workwear and equipment is provided