Workshop Supervisor - An exciting opportunity has become available for you to join a national supplier of plant equipment at one of their depots near Chatham. You will be supervising the workshop, as well as being hands-on, assisting with any work carried out on the plant equipment.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Company Van
- Up to £32,000 DOE
- 28 days holiday - bank holidays included
The workshop supervisor role will include:
- Supervision of engineers covering plant hire and equipment within the workshop such as diggers or dumpers.
- Manage health & safety for the workshop, yard, and staff working off-site
- Provide suggestions on how processes can be made more effective
- A hands-on approach to all plant equipment and processes
- To be successful in this role, you may have previously worked in positions such as Workshop Supervisor, Leading Hand, Chargehand, Workshop Manager, or Service Manager.
- You will also have experience dealing with plant equipment or construction equipment / Commercial vehicles and have a flexible attitude at all times.
- You must hold a Full UK driving license.
- You will have previous supervisory experience within a busy workshop.
You will be joining a successful and reputable hire company that has depots located throughout the UK. They provide outstanding customer service, and a wide range of products to suit any hire request. They are now seeking an experienced workshop supervisor who is able to keep up with the demands on the company at one of their depots near Chatham.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.