This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has previous supervisor experience within the plant hire, tool hire or powered access industry, to join a reputable hire company at their prestigious depot near Ruislip.
- Salary up to £38,500 DOE
- Monday to Friday working hours
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Exclusive discounts at various retailers throughout the UK
- As the workshop supervisor, you will be required to manage a team of 3 fitters, ensuring all equipment is ready to go back out for hire
- Ensure all health and safety is adhered to
- You may be required to assist the fitters with any maintenance, repairs or servicing on a range of small tools such as power drills, generators, sub pumps or wacker plates.
- You will motivate and lead your team to ensure the workshop is working as efficiently as possible
- You will ensure all paperwork is filled out correctly.
To Be Successful:
To be successful in this position, you must hold a UK driving license. It would be advantageous if you held an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or similar, however, this is not essential. You will have previously worked as a workshop supervisor, workshop foreman, workshop foreperson, workshop chargehand, workshop manager, senior engineer, or senior fitter. You will have previously worked within the tool hire, plant hire, or powered access industry.
You would be joining a well-established hire company who supply market leading machinery to customers throughout the UK such as plant and tools. They are now expanding their workshop and are recruiting for a workshop supervisor who has the motivation and determination to lead a small team of fitters successfully.