Want to join a growing heavy plant company that allows you to increase your earnings through overtime? On offer is a Plant Fitter role with long term job security, door to door pay, and a great benefits package! Your local patch will be to cover the area of the East Midlands.
Responsibilities of the Plant Fitter to include:
- Conduct preventative maintenance to construction plant equipment, welfare units and power gen units
- Ensure issues that are solved remain operational with minimum interruption of service
- Providing solutions to queries from customers on site, consulting with the hire desk where required
- Always deliver first class customer service as the Plant Fitter
- Consult with the parts department to ensure your van is always stocked.
- To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked on a range of plant equipment such as excavators, dump trucks, diggers etc.
This is a market leading company within hire industry that are looking to go from strength to strength. You will play a vital Plant Fitter role in the success of their busy depot with the responsibility for the inspection, testing, maintenance, and repair of their company fleet of plant, which includes mechanical plant equipment ranging from 17m telehandlers to Bomag 55 rollers
It would be advantageous to us if you have worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, or Service Technician. This is not essential.
Benefits of the Plant Fitter
- Salary up to 30k DOE + Overtime
- Certified training as well as manufacturer training courses provided
- Working for a market leading hire company
- Career progression routes available
- Door to door pay
- Company van
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays!
- Cover a local patch
If this Plant Fitter role is exactly what you are looking for then click the APPLY button today!