Workshop Tool Fitter - A new opportunity has become available for someone with an engineering background within the plant and tool hire sector, to join a reputable hire company at one of their depots near Derby.
- Up to £28,000 DOE
- Holidays: 30 days including BH
- As the workshop tool fitter, you will be servicing, repairing, and modifying all types of tools including generators and power drills.
- Electrical diagnostics skills
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
- An engineering or mechanical background is essential
- Previous experience as a tool hire fitter, workshop tool fitter, service engineer, or PAT tester.
- PAT testing
- Analytical approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic IT skills
You will be working for a fresh and forward-thinking company that provides market-leading equipment including plant, powered access, and tools to various sectors throughout the UK. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking a workshop tool fitter to join their well-established engineering team, who is motivated, enthusiastic, and ambitious.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.