Workshop Tool Fitter - Fantastic opportunity has become available to join a leading hire company based in the Waltham Abbey area of London. Salary up to £27k DOE
The Company - As the Workshop Tool Fitter, you will be joining a reputable hire and sales company that provide the most advanced and market leading equipment to various sectors. They strive to provide outstanding customer service at all times and ensure their customers get the best construction plant and tool equipment possible. They are now seeking an experienced workshop tool fitter to join their well established team
Benefits: Workshop Tool Fitter.
- Monday to Friday
- No weekend work
- Salary up to £27,000 DOE.
- Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
Responsibilities; Workshop Tool Fitter
- As the workshop tool fitter, you will be carrying out maintenance, repairs and servicing to a range of small tools including power drills, hydraulic breakers, saws and disc cutters.
- Carrying out any PAT Testing.
- Complete all paperwork, time sheets and job cards efficiently within a given time scale
- Work as part of a team in a workshop environment.
- Previous experience as a small tools fitter, workshop tool fitter, service engineer, test and run, or workshop fitter.
- Previous experience working on small tools or plant equipment, including whacker plates, power drills, hydraulic breakers, saws or garden machinery/tools.
All potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks