Step into the great outdoors! | Calling all Yard Operatives / Yard Coordinators | Dive into the role of a Yard Coordinator today! | Salary up to £32k | Based at their local depot near to Hornchurch / Rainham / South Ockenden - This Yard Coordinator role is a physical role which will entail heavy lifting moving equipment or supporting the engineers with a job. You will be booking in materials/stock and using various types of software/ computer packages.
Our client has a brand new opportunity for a Yard Coordinator to join a reputable plant hire and transport that are rapidly growing company with a growing fleet of trucks and plant equipment.
Responsibilities of the Yard Coordinator:
- Working with the maintenance team to clean, prepare and maintain the equipment such as diggers, telehandlers, dumpers and rollers ready to go out on hire
- Load / unloading vehicles
- Maintain records and keep up to date accordingly
- Manage any damage recharges to equipment upon return to the yard
- Arrange equipment, load and unload vehicles and sort equipment upon return to the yard
- Keep track of stock and assess/report incoming stock accurately
- Maintain a clean and safe yard and storage areas
To be successful as the Yard Coordinator you may have previously worked in positions such as a Driver/Fitter, Chargehand, Yard Assistant, Van Driver, Yard Operative, Warehouse Person, Warehouse Operative or a Labourer.
As a Plant Hire specialist Yard Coordinator you may have operated plant and have CPCS or NPORS qualifications / experience.
Benefits for the Yard Coordinator:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Plentiful overtime
- Company pension scheme
- Private company heath scheme
- PPE provided
Don't delay apply now or alternatively call if you are interested in this Yard Coordinator position contact me on Leo.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01933 667 223