Yard Operative - If you have experience in a yard/warehouse based position this could be your next career move! An exciting opportunity to join a well-established hire company as a Yard Operative at one of their depots near Grays.
Responsibilities of the Yard Operative
- Clean, prepare and maintain Company equipment
- Report any damages to equipment upon return to the yard
- Ensure orders are correct with no errors before dispatching to customers
- Keep a record of all orders
- Assist with any administrative or delivery duties.
- Arrange equipment, load and unload vehicles and sort equipment upon return to the yard
- Keep track of stock and assess/report incoming stock accurately
- Maintain a clean and safe yard and storage areas
To be successful in this role, you will have previously worked in positions such as Yard Operative, Warehouse Operative, Yard Person, Labourer, Yard Labourer, Workshop Operative, Yard Supervisor or in roles that have included working outdoors.
Requirements of the Yard Operative
- Happy to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Comfortable with manual handling.
- Comfortable using equipment to aid you in your day to day tasks such as pressure washers, hydraulic testing equipment and forklifts.
Benefits for the Yard Operative
- Working for a multinational group with numerous career progression routes available
- No weekend work