Salary: £20-25k per year DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday (Early finish on Friday!!)
Based Near Braintree
Our client is a national plant and tool hire company, operating all over the UK.
They have several large depots and are continually looking to grow, network and expand by seeking a Yard Operative/Driver to maintain their positive reputation and continue to provide for their customer's needs.
The Role as the Yard Operative/Driver
A hands on approach is important in this role as you will be expected to carry out daily cleaning down of equipment in the yard and assisting with loading and unloading of equipment for deliveries, whilst also observing and maintaining health and safety standards at all times.
You will be self-motivated with good customer service skills and a flexible working attitude.
Responsibilities of the Yard Operative/Driver
- Maintain health and safety standards at all times.
- Assisting with loading and unloading of equipment for deliveries.
- Delivering and collecting a range of equipment to and from sites as and when required.
Key Skills of the Yard Operative/Driver
- Health and Safety awareness
- FLT licence would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills