Mobile Fitter – Optional overtime available. Fully expensed company van. Training and career development opportunities. A large fleet of plant machinery under 10 years old.
This Mobile Fitter role is to support the Company’s needs in the day to day requirements of service, maintenance and repair of construction equipment and as the Company is expanding, this would be a fantastic opportunity to join the nationwide hire company; offering overtime and career development.
You will be working for a progressive supplier of plant hire to the construction industry, who are looking for an experienced mobile fitter to join their team, ideally being based in Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire. Duties will include:
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to construction equipment on site
- Routine servicing and repair of equipment including hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Diagnosing faults using fault finding equipment
- Supporting customers with solutions in a timely and effective manner whilst offering advice
To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Service Technician, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Fitter or Plant Fitter related to the construction industry.
You may also be qualified in NVQ or City and Guilds in Plant or Agricultural maintenance or equivalent.
- No weekend work
- Overtime available
- Certified training as well as manufacturer training courses provided
- Progression into other roles within the business
- Fully expensed company van