The Ideal candidate will have a proven background within the heavy operated plant hire or related industry sectors. You will have good customer service skills, with the ability to coordinate internal departments to deliver a first class customer experience.
Similar work experience gained as a senior plant hire controller or plant depot manager could be very relevant for this vacancy based near St Albans.
- The first point of contact for operated Plant Hire enquiries
- Dealing with customer queries and orders for hire in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintaining and exceeding plant hire opportunities
- Pro-actively promoting the company at all times through business development.
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients.
- Assist in converting enquiries into orders and up selling wherever possible.
- General administration duties.
- Experience within Heavy Plant / Haulage, Operated Plant, Hire Management and Hire Software.
- PC literate - MS Office, e-mail, Internet, MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- A confident and flexible attitude.
- Good all round organisation and administration skills.
The ideal candidate will be located in commutable distance to St Albans.
Construction Plant, Demolition, Heavy Plant, Plant Hire, Quarrying, Rail Plant, Tool Hire, Waste Management
Alternative Job Title(s):
Assistant Hire Controller,Assistant Manager,Hire Controller,Hire Coordinator,Hire Desk Controller,Hire Manager,Plant/Rental Administrator,Rental Manager,Rental Supervisor,Senior Hire Controller,Team Leader,Tool Hire Supervisor,Trainee Hire Controller,Transport Administrator,Transport Clerk,Transport Controller
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.