This Hire Controller role will be working on a busy hire desk dealing with hiring out Plant equipment and organising engineers to attend customers’ breakdowns. As the company is growing, this would be a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team within the plant hire/construction industry.
You will be working for a well-known supplier of a range of plant equipment across the UK who are looking for an experienced Hire Controller to join their professional team.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring equipment is ready to be hired including unique and bespoke items
- Booking in fitters, engineers & operators across the region to attend customer sites
- Dealing with customers over the phone and acting as the “face” of the business
- Fast-paced role managing a service schedule, reacting to customer breakdowns, hires and enquiries.
- 1 in 5/6 Saturdays will be required to cover the hire desk
To be successful within the role of Hire Controller, you will have previously worked in positions as a Hire Coordinator, Hire Negotiator, Hire Administrator, Plant controller, Service Controller or Workshop Controller. Our client is keen to speak to existing Hire Controllers with heavy plant hire experience.
Benefits of the Hire Controller role:
- Training and coaching specifically tailored to your own experience
- Ongoing feedback and systems training with mapped out progression paths. Our client loves to promote from within!
- Overall an excellent package with the chance to play a key role in the organisation
Construction Plant, Demolition, Heavy Plant, Plant Hire, Quarrying, Rail Plant, Tool Hire, Waste Management
Alternative Job Title(s):
Depot Manager,Hire Manager,Plant Manager,Rental Manager,Tool Hire Manager
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.