An exciting role to join a successful and growing national company has arisen for a Regional Business Manager for the East England.
The role will be based from a regional office (location to be agreed) but envisage 80% of the time to be spent out on the road visiting depots, attending sales meetings and account management. The role will involve extensive travel throughout the East England region, supporting a network of Hire depots. Recent successes to deliver cost effective solutions and mentoring to further develop the growth and profitability of the business(s).
- To generate profitable business for the company setting budgets and targets for staff.
- To assume area operational responsibility and accountability for sales, service, health & safety, administration etc within the region and provide solutions via delegation and or personal input.
- To constantly review and research each branch, its account and subsidiaries, to maximise its potential revenues for traditional and specialist equipment.
- Work closely with operations to ensure company's overall objectives are delivered and fulfilled.
- Liaise with the customer and operations to ensure that effective procedures are in place and to ensure SLA’s are met and customers debt is paid within agreed terms
- Work closely with other members of the group to ensure the overall success of the accounts.
- Responsible for budgeting, achieving objectives, ensuring
- Works well under pressure in a reactive supporting environment and role
- Be able to implement corporate procedures, measures, processes and new initiatives
To be successful
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar sales/operations and challenging position. You will be results and target driven, enthusiastic and lead by example to earn the respect of the team. A flexible and dedicated working attitude is required, as this role involves taking ownership of the region while simultaneously improving standards along with developing key account relationships.
- IOSH Managing Safety
- Leadership Development
- HR courses, Absence Management, Grievance & Discipline, Talent Management, Appraisals.
- Sales Management
- Leadership Development
Accommodation, Construction Plant, Fleet Management, Heavy Plant, Lifting & Handling, Material Handling, Non Mechanical, Plant Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
After Sales Support Manager,Area Manager,Commercial Manager,General Manager,National Manager,Operations Manager,Plant Manager,Relief Manager,Rental Manager,Service Centre Manager,Service Manager,Support Manager,Tool Hire Manager
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.