This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading equipment hire company who supply to the construction industry as a workshop supervisor, with Monday to Friday working hours plus a company van.
· As a workshop supervisor, you will be carrying out maintenance, repairs, and servicing to all types of powered access equipment
· You will be managing a team of fitters, making sure everything is ready to go back out for hire.
· Motivating staff to achieve their potential and overall effectiveness of their performance.
· You will need to manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time.
· You will need to be able to work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
· You will have previous experience as a workshop supervisor, senior engineer, powered access engineer or fitter, plant engineer or fitter.
· You will have previous hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and mechanical experience gained in plant or powered access.
· You will have the ability to service, fault finding and repair accordingly.
· You will hold a driving license.
· You will hold an NVQ or City and Guilds in plant maintenance, or mechanical engineering.
· You will ideally hold LOLER, and it would be advantageous if you also hold a CAP license.
You will be working for a national construction company, with depots all across the UK that supply a wide range of plant and powered access machinery. To continue to provide their excellent quality of service and support, they are looking to recruit a workshop supervisor to join one of their busiest depots who has an enthusiastic attitude and self-motivated to maintain a meticulous standard at all times.
· Monday to Friday working hours.
· Company Van
· 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Overtime at an additional rate.
· Profit Share Scheme.
· Health care
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.