Sales Executive - All training and support provided. Fully Expensed Company Car, Phone, Fuel Card and Tablet - NO WEEKENDS. Fab Company, Great reputation and products!
A large family run business with great long term prospects and over 200 staff across the UK.
- The Sales Executive will establish relationships with new and existing clients in south-west London
- Visit clients on a daily basis.
- Regular assistance/ support from the manager.
- Maintain a progressive understanding of competitors business
- Respond to client enquiries by telephone and email
To be successful
- Learn about new and existing product lines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Be friendly and outgoing
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence decision makers
- Good verbal and written standard of English
- Driving licence (for at least one year)
- The Sales Executive will receive Full Training and development with great career progression
- Internal promotions
- Dedicated training with the manager for 2 months
- No Weekends
- Friendly company to work for!
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to live in SE London.
Construction Plant, Lifting & Handling, Non Mechanical, Plant Hire, Tool Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
Area Sales Manager,Capital Equipment Sales,Equipment Sales,Field Sales Person,Field Sales Representative,New Business Manager,Plant Hire Sales,Plant Sales,Sales,Sales Consultant,Sales Executive,Sales Manager,Sales Specialist,Territory Sales,Tool Hire Sale
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.