This is an exciting opportunity to join of the UK's leading equipment hire companies as a generator engineer, who have a large portfolio of hire and service centres all across the UK.
- As a Generator engineer, you will attend breakdowns on site as well as carry out PDI's and servicing.
- You must have a hands on approach, servicing and repairing small plant and generators.
- Able to perform administrative tasks and record all faults and rectifications.
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
- Working as part of a team in a workshop on occasions as well as on site.
- You will fault find and repair accordingly.
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience as a generator engineer, fitter, technician, diesel engineer or fitter, power generation engineer or technician.
- You will hold a NVQ or City and Guilds in Engineering or equivalent.
- You will have previous experience working similar equipment such as Stephill, Genset, FG Wilson, or Cummins.
- You will have electrical and mechanical experience gained on generators including strip downs and rebuilds.
You will be working for a national and ever growing plant hire company who own a large range of generators, and have become a household name within the construction sector. Due to the competitive market, they believe that every employee has an important role to play in delivering an exceptional customer service and are committed to providing the right environment to further develop their engineer's skills in the workplace. To further enhance their successful team, they are seeking a generator engineer for their depot based within the Essex region.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- £38,000 basic depending on experience.
- Any overtime is paid at an additional rate.
Agricultural, Construction Plant, Cranes, Heavy Plant, Lifting & Handling, Material Handling, Plant Hire, Power Generation, Powered Access, Quarrying, Rail Plant
Alternative Job Title(s):
Diesel Engineer,Electrical Engineer,Fitter,Maintenance Engineer,Mechanic,Mechanical Engineer,Mechanical Fitter,PDI Inspector,Plant Fitter,Service Engineer,Technician,Workshop Engineer,Workshop Fitter
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.