We have an exciting opportunity for a workshop fitter to join a national plant hire company, with a salary up to £23,000, no weekend work and plenty of overtime available.
- As a workshop fitter, you will be required to carry out maintenance, all types of repairs and service to a wide range of heavy plant machinery including hydraulics and diesel engines.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
- Work as part of a team in the workshop environment with occasional site visits as required.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
To Be A Successful Workshop Fitter:
- You will have previous experience working as a workshop plant fitter, engineer, technician, or mechanic.
- You will hold an NVQ or City and Guilds in Plant Maintenance or Mechanical Engineering.
- You will have previous experience working on construction plant equipment such as JCB, diggers, CAT, excavators, Kubota, Komastu, rollers and dumpers
You will be working for one of the largest hire companies in the UK, that supply a wide range of heavy plant equipment to the construction sector. The company are continually expanding and improving their network, therefore, are seeking an enthusiastic candidate who is eager to fit in within the engineering team.
- No weekend work.
- Early finish on Friday.
- Plenty of overtime paid at an additional rate.
Capital Equipment, Construction Plant, Groundcare, Heavy Plant, Material Handling, Plant Hire, Tool Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
Diesel Engineer,Diesel Fitter,Fitter,Heavy Plant Engineer,Heavy Plant Fitter,Mechanical Engineer,Mechanical Fitter,Mobile Engineer,Mobile Fitter,Plant Fitter,Service Engineer,Technician,Workshop Engineer,Workshop Fitter
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.