The successful candidate will have knowledge of transport compliance. You will ensure the smooth running of all transport matters in relation to HGV and LCV fleet, promoting and ensuring compliance with procedures and legislation with transport policies, VOSA, FORS, Tachograph/CPC regulations. The office is based in the Wakefield region.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and advise on implementing changes required to the fleet
- Organising all the deliveries and collection of plant machinery.
- Ensure that the vehicle fleet and documentation records are correct and up to date at all times.
- Complying with Health & Safety
- Previous experience on Heavy Haulage is a necessity for this role.
- National CPC Holder would be an advantage.
- An understanding of transport issues.
- A creative approach to problem-solving.
- Good time management/organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- PC Literate with a good knowledge of route scheduling packages.
Accommodation, Capital Equipment, Construction Plant, Fleet Management, HVAC, Non Mechanical, Plant Hire, Tool Hire, Traffic Management
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.