As a Purchase Ledger, you’ll be in charge of the company spending, overseeing all purchases made by the business, monitoring how much is owed at all times.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Purchase Ledger role generally assists the accounts department as necessary, providing any information required by the Finance Director.
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process business expense returns
- Cashbook and petty cash cheques
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
Market leading national company looking for someone to join prestigious offices based in Hemel Hempstead. The business invested heavily in the depot network providing an excellent foundation for continued growth throughout the UK.
- £25K per annum
- 40 hours per week
Agricultural, Construction Plant, Heavy Plant, Lifting & Handling, Material Handling, Non Mechanical, Plant Hire, Powered Access, Tool Hire
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.