Great career opportunity with a national, growing construction hire company within their portable accommodation division. Circa £25,000, overtime available, no weekend working and training provided.
You would be working for a national supplier of construction equipment who is going from strength to strength within their welfare unit division, as a key member of the team. Due to their continued success, they have expansion plans, offering potential future career progression.
The Job Role
- As an Electrician, you will be required to carry out general maintenance and repair work on all portable cabins within the yard including re-wiring, fault finding, PAT Testing, along with basic plumbing and carpentry.
- You will be required to carry out maintenance and repairs on small diesel and petrol generators.
To be successful:
- You will have previous customer service experience.
- You will have experience in working as either a trades person, labourer, plumber, electrician, carpenter, diesel fitter or generator fitter/engineer with experience in all aspects.
- You will ideally hold a 17th edition certificate, NVQ Level 2 in engineering, PAT Testing Certificate, Welding certificate or other relevant electrical qualifications.
- Some aspects of training will be provided in areas required.
- £11.40 - £12.00 per hour plus overtime paid at time and a half.
- 30 days holiday, bank holidays inclusive.
- Free parking.
- Company health care scheme.
Capital Equipment, Construction Plant, Heavy Plant, Lifting & Handling, Material Handling, Non Mechanical, Plant Hire, Power Generation, Powered Access, Tool Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.