An excellent opportunity to join a national supplier of construction equipment as a plant fitter, where you will be field based. However, during busy periods, you may need to cover the workshop. Monday to Friday working hours plus a company van.
- As the plant fitter, you will be attending site breakdowns, and carrying out fault finding on plant machinery.
- You will be covering London and Home Counties.
- There will be times, where you will be based within a workshop, carrying out all types of repairs, servicing and maintenance on the equipment, making sure it is ready to go back out for hire.
- You will make sure all compliance paperwork is filled out correctly, whilst providing excellent customer service to ensure further business.
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience as a plant fitter, engineer, technician, or mechanic.
- You will ideally hold an NVQ or City and Guilds in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering. However, if you have time served experience, this would also be advantageous.
- You will have previous experience working on equipment such as diggers, dumpers, excavators, telehandlers, JCB, CAT, Bomag or Kubota.
- You will hold a driving license.
You will be joining a growing company within the plant hire industry, who offer a range of equipment to the construction and other related sectors, with depots located through the UK, as a plant fitter. You will be working within an effective and efficient engineering team that provides outstanding customer service.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- Company Van for business use.
- Overtime available at an additional rate.
Alternative Job Title(s):
Engineer,Diesel Fitter,Electrical Engineer,Fitter,Heavy Plant Fitter,Heavy Plant Engineer,Senior Engineer,Service Engineer,Tool Fitter,Workshop Engineer,Workshop Fitter
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.