A fantastic opportunity has become available to work as part of the engineering team within a national plant hire company. You will be rewarded with a great package along with NO weekend work.
The Job Role
- As a generator engineer, you will be required to service and repair a range of generators of 25KVA plus along with diagnosing faults, strip down and rebuild.
- You will be required to work as part of a team within a workshop environment.
- You will be responsible for completing any relevant paperwork accurately along with adhering to the company’s health and safety policies and procedures.
To Be Successful
- To be successful as a generator engineer you will have previous experience in working as a plant or generator fitter, engineer, mechanic or technician.
- You will hold and NVQ or City and Guilds in plant maintenance, mechanical engineering, diesel engineering or agricultural engineering.
- You will have experience in working on generators of at least 25 KVA.
- £28,800 plus overtime paid at an additional rate.
- No weekend work.
You will be working for a national and ever growing plant hire company who own a large range of generators. Due to their continued success, they have no became a household name within the construction and highways sector.
Alternative Job Title(s):
Engineer,Diesel Fitter,Electrical Engineer,Fitter,Maintenance Engineer,Mechanical Engineer,Mechanical Fitter,Mobile Engineer,Mobile Fitter,Workshop Engineer,Workshop Fitter
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.