Area Sales Manager
This Area Sales Manager role is offering career stability, great long term prospects and product training from industry leaders. Also, includes a company vehicle and a strong bonus scheme.
An established company who supply a vast range of plant hire, tools and specialist equipment into the building, construction and civil engineering sectors are now recruiting. With a hard to beat reputation gained over many years’, the Company are now looking for an additional Area Sales Manager to cover Manchester area. You will be happy travelling throughout the set patch and beyond.
Responsibilities of the Area Sales Manager will include:
• Generating new business for both hire and sales.
• Maximising long term rental agreements while calling lapsed and new customers
• Be happy to account manage key clients and be seen as an “expert” on certain products and hire sectors
• Arranging your own sales appointments and attending new sales visits organised by the internal teams
• Targets are key to any sales role and this is no different, you will have a desire to achieve and then smash your sales targets through account management and securing new deals.
To be successful in the role, you may have previously worked in positions such as an Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Hire Controller or Field Sales Executive preferably linked to the tool hire/plant hire industry or related sectors.
Benefits of being an Area Sales Manager:
• Brilliant bonus structure
• Internal promotions favoured
• You get to work with autonomy and the ability to take a consultative approach
• Working for a progressive and rapidly growing company
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.