Lifting Inspection Engineer
This Lifting Inspection Engineer role is to support the company’s needs in the day to day requirements of service, maintenance, inspection and certification of lifting equipment both on site and the workshop.
You will be visiting customer sites offering thorough examinations of lifting equipment in line with LOLER and PUWER regulations. This role is home-based, covering the Midlands area and offers career advancement with an opportunity to enhance your occupational qualifications. Duties to include:
- Carrying out thorough examinations and testing of lifting equipment and accessories.
- Demonstration of equipment to customers
- Carry out onsite technical audits
- Ensure all equipment is repaired and any damages are reported within company timeframes
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards
To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Lifting Inspection Engineer, Lifting Inspector, Mechanic, Fitter, Mobile Fitter or Workshop Fitter related to the construction industry.
As a Lifting Inspection Engineer, you will also be qualified to a minimum of LEEA part 1 or equivalent as a minimum.
- Fully expensed company vehicle provided
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Working for a market leader with a real eye for investment in your career
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.
View Our Christmas