Senior Hire Controller
This role is to support the Manager in the day to day running of a busy plant hire depot. You will be the focal point within the depot for customers/clients who are seeking rental solutions for local projects.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Hire Desk Controller or Senior Hire Controller as the company is rising within the hire industry and you will join a great team who thrive in a busy environment.
An established and well-recognised hire company who supply a wide range of tool hire/ plant equipment to the building and construction sectors and due to expansion are now looking for a Senior Hire Controller to facilitate hires and transport.
The role of the Senior Hire Controller will include:
• Maximising targets and sales to fully maximise your own equipment and fleet
• You will step up to run the branch when your manager is away with the support of your team
• To account manage certain contracts going the extra mile at all times to fulfil orders
• Monitoring the workload for your fleet of vehicles – liaising with external providers also.
To be successful within the role of Senior Hire Controller, you will have previously worked in positions such as a Hire & Sales Coordinator, Hire Desk Controller, Rental Manager, Sales Controller, Trade Counter Advisor, Builders Merchant Assistant, or Sales Coordinator.
Benefits for the successful Senior Hire Controller:
• Training and development available – our client often promote from within!
• Being treated to company lunches and participating in charity fun days
• Given autonomy to work on large projects in your branch and local area
Working hours Monday to Friday 7:30am - 5pm
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.