Mobile Fitter – £26,000 - £30,000 basic salary with optional overtime available. Fully expensed company van. Training and career development opportunities. A large fleet of plant machinery under 10 years old.
This Mobile Fitter role is to support the Company’s needs in the day to day requirements of service, maintenance and repair of construction equipment and as the Company is expanding, this would be a fantastic opportunity to join the nationwide hire company; offering overtime and career development.
You will be working for a progressive supplier of plant hire to the construction industry, who are looking for an experienced mobile fitter to join their team, ideally being based in Oxfordshire. Duties will include:
• Carrying out preventative maintenance to construction equipment on site
• Routine servicing and repair of equipment including hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Diagnosing faults using fault finding equipment
• Supporting customers with solutions in a timely and effective manner whilst offering advice
To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Service Technician, Mobile Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Mobile Plant Engineer, Workshop Fitter or Plant Fitter related to the construction industry.
You may also be qualified in NVQ or City and Guilds in Plant or Agricultural maintenance or equivalent.
• Overtime available
• Certified training as well as manufacturer training courses provided
• Progression into other roles within the business
• Fully expensed company van
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.