This Workshop based Foreman/Fitter role will assist the Rugby depot manager in the day to day running of the service, maintenance and repair side of the business. This company boasts a wide selection of construction equipment from plant hire/tool hire to specialist modular buildings and access/lifting gear.
You will be working for a major supplier of main contractors plant and civil engineering equipment who is looking for an experienced Foreman/Fitter to join their busy team.
Duties will include:
• Both managing a team of fitters, tradespeople as well as being hands-on working on a range of equipment
• Ensuring time sensitive deadlines are met, working on exciting projects
• Able to fix heavy plant, small tools, material handling items and temporary accommodation
• Providing suggestions of how processes can be changed and made more effective
• Attending senior manager meetings when covering for your line manager
To be successful within the role of Foreman/Fitter, you will have previously worked in positions such as a Foreman, General Foreman, Senior Engineer, Charge Hand or Leading Hand working within Plant Hire, house building or temporary accommodation.
You may be qualified in NVQ or City and Guilds with good knowledge of health & safety construction plant machinery.
Benefits of the Foreman/Fitter role:
• Training & coaching from a dedicated manager who is very experienced in the plant hire industry
• Ongoing coaching and progression paths. Our client loves to promote from within
• Increased holiday allowance with time served
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.