Sales Coordinator - Salary up to £24k DOE. An exciting opportunity for a candidate to join a hire and sales company, who has the energy and drive to keep up with the demands of the company. If you enjoy being busy you will love this job!
About the Sales Coordinator Role:
- As the sales coordinator, you will be supporting the growth of this construction business.
- You will be reporting to the manager, assisting with their workload, and arranging contracts for hire
- You will liaise with all departments, gathering data and producing reports for various meetings.
- You will be controlling all aspects of admin for the sales process, ensuring improvements are made.
- You will have previous experience in telesales/telemarketing or internal sales. Knowledge of a trade counter. builders merchant or of the construction industry would be advantageous
- You will be flexible and organised with excellent attention to detail.
- You will have the energy and drive to work in a multi-tasking role, demonstrating a proactive nature, completing all tasks in a timely manner.
You would be working in a small close-knit team in a reputable and growing company who supply a huge range of construction machinery and are currently looking for a sales coordinator. They pride themselves on their outstanding industry reputation and increasing demand for their services and are requiring driven and motivated individuals who are eager to grow alongside the company.
Benefits for the lucky Sales coordinator:
- Working with blue chip contracts that you will account manage
- Unrivalled training is provided
- Promotions regularly take place so a good chance for future career prospects
Alternative Job Title(s):
Hire Desk Controller,Hire Controller,Hire Coordinator,Hire Desk Controller,Hire Manager,Plant/Rental Administrator,Rental Supervisor,Senior Hire Controller,Tool Hire Supervisor
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.