Mechanical Design Engineer
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will have an innovative problem-solving approach to product design, preparing concepts and prototypes to improve the client current product offer as well as creating new ones. They work in a highly regulated market so thorough attention to detail is essential as you work to obtain certification.
You will be working within a plant equipment environment for a national business who are at the forefront in their field.
Your exciting new role as a Mechanical Design Engineer will include:
• Design and Manufacturing project management
• Customer contact, cost estimation and quoting
• Mechanical CAD design using AutoCAD/Autodesk Inventor
• Communicating with in-house manufacturing and workshop team
• Hands-on production problem-solving working to LEAN guidelines
To be successful in the role of Mechanical Design Engineer you will have worked as a Mechanical Design Engineer or AutoCAD Design Engineer or CAD Engineer & will possess a degree / HNC in mechanical or electrical engineering.
Benefits for the successful Mechanical Design Engineer
• Highly competitive salary
• Working with autonomy on new and exciting projects
• Enhanced benefits package + the chance to participate in dress down and charity events
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.