Area Sales Representative
This Area Sales Representative role includes career stability, great long-term prospects and dedicated product training! Also includes a fully expensed company car, mobile phone, tablet and laptop.
A fantastic opportunity to join an established plant, tool and non-mechanical hire company with 100+ staff across the UK.
Duties of the Area sales representative to include:
* Effectively maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients
* Liaising with colleagues throughout the company
* Providing a proactive approach to bringing in new business
* Customer service and care to existing customers to ensure continued use
* Responding to client enquiries by telephone and email as well as regular visits
To be successful in the role of Area sales representative you may have worked in powered access or Plant hire or tool hire or non-mechanical before and have the passion to manage your time in an effective manner
Area Sales Representative Benefits
* Internal promotions
* No weekends!
* Established company trading for over 25 years’ boasting over 100 + staff
* Company Car
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.