Mobile Engineer Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Engineer to join a successful and growing national plant hire company. Circa £26,000 plus overtime, 32 days holiday, NO weekend working and many great benefits.
A leading hire company providing a wide range of plant machinery to the construction and related sectors with depots placed across the UK to ensure they provide excellent customer service and satisfaction every time.
The Mobile Engineer Job Role
• As a Mobile Engineer you will be servicing, repairing and maintaining all types of plant equipment including excavators, diggers and dumpers on site across Southampton, Portsmouth & into Hampshire.
• To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time
• Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
• Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards
• Diagnose faults
To be successful
• You will have experience in working as a mobile/field/ workshop plant fitter, engineer, technician or mechanic.
• You will hold an NVQ Level 2 in Plant maintenance or similar within agriculture or construction plant.
• You will have experience in repairing a range of plant machinery including JCB, CAT, Komatsu, Kubota, Hitachi, Volvo or Terex.
• You will require a Full driving licence.
Benefits for the Mobile Engineer
• £12 - £13ph DOE (40 hr per week) plus overtime paid at time and a half. New tablets wil also be issued.
• Company vehicle for business use
• Additional training and support
• No weekend working
• Childcare vouchers
• 32 days holiday, bank holidays inclusive
We are happy to speak with any apprentices also who have completed their training who would welcome further NVQ training, CSCS Card and time in the workshop prior to entering the field.
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.