Technical sales role. Sell to the construction, petrochemical and civils industry (and more). Mercedes C Class company car, excellent bonus scheme. Based from home.
The successful Technical Sales Executive will have the full support of a continuously growing global enterprise. Established for over 50 years, they supply world class bespoke engineering solutions to markets such as Construction, Petrochemical, Civil Engineering, Industrial and many more.
Requirements for the Technical Sales Executive
- Proven sales background within technical sales
- HND / HNC or Degree is desirable.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Car driving licence (max 6 points)
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
A background of selling industrial or commercial lifts / selling working at height products to various sectors would be desired but not essential. You may have sold a range of lifting gear, hoists or overhead cranes.
You will play a key role as a Technical Sales Executive in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, demonstrating to prospects and managing sales of products and services.
To be successful in this role you may have worked in roles such as Area Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, Field Sales Representative, Sales Manager or Account Manager and be able to demonstrate a track record of bringing in new business.
- £40,000 - £45,000 DOE plus an excellent bonus scheme & prestige car
- In-house sales and personal brand development training schemes
- Various routes to advancement with acquisitions & new openings to follow
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.