Due to growth our client is keen to appoint an M&E Project manager for key projects, the development of installations across Sussex and Kent.
The Role & Responsibilities of the M&E Project manager
- The successful applicant will report to the divisional directors and main responsibilities will be to:
- Work alongside Project Teams to effectively manage M&E service packages.
- Monitor the progress of our Sub-contractors and encourage a close working relationship.
- Provide programme and specialist information during the tender period.
- To comply with all Health and Safety issues concerning the working environment of yourself and others and comply with all site regulations.
- Ensure M&E services are being installed correctly and to the correct specification.
- Effectively manage the test & commissioning stage of the project to ensure a clean handover.
- Ensure that O& M manuals handed over at completion at an acceptable standard.
To be considered for this M&E Project manager role, candidates should:-
- Have Mechanical & Electrical construction industry experience at a supervisory / managerial level.
- Hold a recognised Mechanical qualification – NVQ Level 2 Minimum.
- Have strong IT Skills including knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be adaptable to change within a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to work both as part of a team and by using their own initiative
- Driving Licence.
- 24 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
Construction Plant, Plant Hire, Pumps
Alternative Job Title(s):
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.