Mon to Fri 8am - 5.30pm
25 days holiday entitlement
Salary - £18k - £20k + bonus (OTE £25k inc. bonus)
Role of the Sales Administrator
Reporting to the Hire and Sales Manager, the Sales Administrator will assist and support the company sales department with a range of key tasks which include:
The Sales Administrator will be able to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external customers and take ownership of the processes as defined above to maintain high levels of service.
The Ideal Sales Administrator will have the following attributes
• Strong administration skills ideally within a sales and plant hire environment for at least 2 years
• Ability to manage your own priorities
• Develop relationships across all levels within the business
• Excellent communication skills – this role requires an exceptional telephone manner
• Computer literate –Microsoft office with advanced skills in Excel
• Excellent team player
• Strong planning, time management and attention to detail
• Ability to adapt your approach and priorities in line with company requirements
Due to our client’s success and growth within the plant hire/construction industry, they are looking for a versatile and adaptable individual who has previous experience working within this sector
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.