A fantastic opportunity has become available for a mobile plant engineer to join a reputable hire company near Brixton. Salary up to £33,000 DOE, overtime paid at an additional rate, company van, mobile, and a call out rota.
The Job Role of a mobile plant engineer
- You will be required to work throughout South London within the M25, attending on-site breakdowns as well as routine service and maintenance on plant and tool machinery including diggers, dumpers, rollers and excavators.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience working as a mobile plant engineer, plant fitter, engineer, technician or mechanic.
- You will ideally hold an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering. However, you will also be considered if you have time served experience.
- You will ideally hold an in date CSCS card.
- You will have knowledge of construction plant manufacturers including JCB, CAT, Volvo, Kubota, Hitachi and Komatsu.
- £28,000 - £33,000 DOE plus overtime paid at time and half.
- Company van.
- Mobile phone.
- 31 days holiday with bank holidays inclusive.
- In-house training including courses!!
You would be working for a national supplier of heavy construction plant equipment. They are continuously growing and are looking to add a mobile plant engineer to their established and stable team. This expansion will assist with keeping up with the company’s high demands.
Construction Plant, Heavy Plant, Plant Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
Diesel Fitter,Diesel Engineer,Fitter,Heavy Plant Fitter,Heavy Plant Engineer,Maintenance Engineer,Mechanical Engineer,Mechanical Fitter,Mobile Engineer,Mobile Fitter,Plant Fitter,Service Engineer,Technician
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.