A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a growing national company as a mobile fitter at one of their depots near Aberdeen. Company van, mobile phone and potential overtime available.
The Job Role:
- As the mobile fitter, you will be required to carry out the servicing and repairing of a range of small plant and tools including low level access, tower lights and generators up to 60KVA.
- The role will be split between workshop and mobile, therefore, you will be attending site breakdowns, carrying out any fault finding where required.
- You will be required to complete all relevant compliance paperwork and basic administration duties.
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience in working as a workshop fitter, mobile fitter, mobile tool fitter, mobile plant engineer, service engineer, tool fitter, small plant fitter, or workshop plant fitter.
- You will ideally hold a NVQ or City and Guilds in plant maintenance although not essential.
- You MUST have a full UK driving license.
- you will have previous experience within the industry working on small tools, plant or powered access machinery.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- company van and mobile phone
- 20 days holiday including bank holidays!
- Salary up to £25,000
- Call out rota
- Overtime available
You would be working for a national supplier of plant and tools. They are continuously growing and are looking for a mobile fitter to add to their established and stable team. This expansion will help keep up with the demands of the company, ensuring outstanding customer service is always provided.
Heavy Plant, Material Handling, Plant Hire, Powered Access, Tool Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
Engineer,Fitter,Foreman,Mechanical Fitter,Mobile Engineer,Mobile Fitter,PAT Tester,Plant Fitter,Test & Run,Tool Fitter,Workshop Engineer,Workshop Fitter
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.