PDI Engineer - An amazing opportunity has come up to join a reputable construction company within the plant hire sector at one of their busiest depots near Wellingborough. Salary up to £25,500 DOE with plenty of overtime paid at an additional rate.
- As the PDI Engineer, you will be carrying out pre-delivery inspections on a wide range of construction plant such as diggers, excavators and dumpers over 10 tonnes, including preparing and cleaning the equipment for deliveries.
- Making sure your work station is kept clean and organised
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients.
- Ensure a high standard of Health and Safety to meet company standards.
- Complete all paperwork, time sheets and job cards efficiently within a given time scale.
- Work as part of a team in a workshop environment.
- Provide technical support
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience as a workshop plant fitter, workshop plant engineer, PDI engineer, PDI fitter, or service engineer.
- You will have previous experience working on a range of plant equipment such as JCB, CAT, or Kubota.
- You will have experience working on machinery from 10 tonnes onwards.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Salary up to £25,500 DOE
- Overtime available at additional rate
- Working for a national hire company.
You would be joining a prestigious firm who supply an outstanding range of modern plant equipment to the construction and related sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are now looking for a PDI engineer to join their team who is able to keep up with the demands of the environment as well as work on their own initiative.
Construction Plant, Heavy Plant, Material Handling, Plant Hire, Tool Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
Engineer,Diesel Fitter,Fitter,Heavy Plant Fitter,Heavy Plant Engineer,Mechanical Engineer,Mechanical Fitter,PDI Inspector,Plant Fitter,Workshop Engineer,Workshop Fitter
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.