Workshop Foreman- Commutable from Hopwood / Bromsgrove
This Workshop Foreman role will assist the Depot Manager managing a team of Fitters, Electricians and Yard Staff. Monday to Friday working hours - salary up to £29,000!
As the company is expanding, this would be a fantastic opportunity to join their team; offering various training courses & tailored career development.
You will be working for a supplier of construction equipment, plant, lifting gear and tools who are looking for an experienced Workshop Foreman to join their busy team.
Workshop Foreman Duties will include:
• Both managing a team of fitters, tradespeople as well as being hands-on working on a range of purpose-built equipment
• Ensuring time sensitive deadlines are met, working on exciting projects
• Manage spares, stock and costs within allocated budget. Damages must be identified and clients billed accordingly as soon as noticed
• Providing suggestions of how processes can be changed and made more effective
• Attending senior manager meetings when covering for your line manager
To be successful within the role of Workshop Foreman, you will have previously worked in positions such as a Yard Foreman, General Foreman, Senior Engineer, Charge Hand or Leading Hand working within Plant Hire, house building, construction or engineering
You will be expereinced within plant hire, tool hire or from specialist equipment hire with good knowledge of health & safety and previous management / leadership experience.
Benefits of the Workshop Foreman role:
Weekly competitions and prizes for various sporting andmusic events
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.