Hire Desk Controller
Commutable from Dudley, this role is to support the Manager in the day to day running of a busy plant hire depot. After training you will be the focal point within the depot for customers/clients who are seeking rental solutions for various projects.
This is a great opportunity for a Hire Desk Controller as the company is growing within the hire industry and you will join a team that are making several additions to manage a new & profitable project.
An established and well-recognised hire company who supply a wide range of hire / construction plant equipment to the building and construction sectors and due to expansion are now looking for an additional hire controller to facilitate hire contracts.
The role of Hire Desk Controller will include:
• Maximising targets and sales opportunities ensuring all hire orders are fulfilled across your fleet and externally.
• Effectively maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers and fellow team members.
• To account manage certain contracts going the extra mile at all times to fulfil orders
• Monitoring the workload for your fleet of vehicles – liaising with external providers for same day/next day delivery.
To be successful within the role of Hire Desk Controller, you will have previously worked in positions such as a Customer Service Executive, Hire & Sales Coordinator, Hire Desk Controller, Rental Manager, Sales Controller or Hire administrator.
Benefits for the successful Hire Desk Controller:
• Full training is available so you can learn the full product range from plant to tools to access and cabins and lifting hire
• Promotion prospects i.e. to Team Leader or manager.
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.