Workshop Tool Fitter - Near Newbury
- Salary up to £25,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Overtime available at additional rate
- 31 days holiday - bank holidays included!
You will be joining an national hire company who offer a range of plant, tools and accommodation to the construction and related sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are now seeking a workshop tool fitter to join one of their depots near Newbury.
The Workshop Tool Fitter Role:
- As the workshop tool fitter, you will be servicing, repairing and modifying all types of small plant and power tools.
- Electrical, mechanical diagnostics skills
- Experience of petrol and diesel powered equipment essential
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience working as a workshop tool fitter, tool fitter, test and run fitter, service engineer, small plant fitter or small plant engineer.
- You will have previous experience working on a range of small tools such as power drills, generators, disc cutters, saws, hydraulic breakers, Makita, Stihl or Bosch.
- You will ideally hold a PAT testing certificate.
Construction Plant, Plant Hire, Tool Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
Engineer,Fitter,PAT Tester,Test & Run,Tool Fitter,Workshop Fitter
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.