This Workshop based Foreman Fitter role will be hands on maintaining excavators, dumpers, mini diggers and a range of plant while supporting any apprentices or fitters in the business.
You will be working for a supplier of accommodation, plant and construction equipment who are looking for a Foreman/Fitter to join their busy team.
Duties of the Foreman Fitter will include:
• Both setting an example to a team of fitters, trades people as well as being hands on working on a range of plant from JCB, Terex, Komatsu, Bomag amongst others.
• Ensuring time sensitive deadlines are met, working on many projects
• Able to fix, replace and diagnose faults to a high standard, providing technical support
• Providing suggestions of how processes can be changed and made more effective
• Flexible- this unrivalled package is made up of standard hours plus plenty of overtime
To be successful within the role of Foreman/Fitter, you will have previously worked in positions such as a Foreman, General Foreman, Senior Engineer, Charge Hand or Leading Hand working within plant hire or on heavy plant or operated plant.
You may be qualified to NVQ or City and Guilds standard or time served with good knowledge of health & safety, CANBUS etc deciding when to fix or when to replace within the fleet.
Benefits of the Foreman/Fitter role:
• Training courses and regular 1-1 review meetings
• With overtime you can earn between £40k and £50k
• Increased holiday allowance with time served
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.