Systems Process Analyst
The successful Systems Process Analyst will have the full support of a continuously growing global enterprise. Established for over 50 years, they supply world class bespoke engineering solutions to markets such as Construction, Petrochemical, Civil Engineering, Industrial and many more.
Requirements of the Systems Process Analyst:
- Have an implementation of procedures and understand the process flows
- Have an understanding of how the business works on the operational side
- Have experience working with ERP systems as well as understanding the structures
- Be able to liaise with people effectively at all levels of the business to get appropriate resolutions
- Be able to extract and manipulate data from the systems to reach conclusions accurately
Key Responsibilities of the Systems Process Analyst:
- Have involvement with any ERP development at a local or group level
- Create process documentation/workflows with knowledge articles and your own guidance
- Bring inconsistencies to the attention of management as well as assisting with any problem solving
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data to review
- Maintain an understanding of Aftersales Business processes
- Add value to development of IT platforms.
Construction Plant, Heavy Plant, Material Handling, Non Mechanical, Plant Hire, Tool Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
Assistant Manager,General Manager
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.