Small Tools Fitter - An exciting new opportunity to join a reputable hire company at one of their prestigious depots near Grays. You must have a full UK license as you will be required to attend site breakdowns. Salary up to £33,000 DOE plus overtime.
- Monday to Friday with an early finish on a Friday.
- Salary up to £33,000 DOE
- Overtime available at additional rate!
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays!
- Company pension scheme.
The Job Role:
- As the small tools fitter, you will be required to carry out the servicing and repairing of a range of small plant/tools including Hilti, Makita, Stihl, Bosch and Dewalt along with PAT Testing.
- you will be attending site breakdowns, carrying out maintenance and fault finding where required.
- You will complete all the relevant compliance paperwork and basic administration duties.
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience in working as a Workshop Tool Fitter, Small Tools Fitter, Small Plant Fitter, Test and Run Fitter or Service technician.
- You must have an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in Plant Maintenance or equivalent.
- You will hold a full UK driving license.
- You will ideally hold a PAT testing certificate and an NVQ or City and Guilds in plant maintenance although not essential.
You would be working for a national supplier to the construction and highways sector of plant machinery. They are continuously growing and are looking to add a small tools fitter to their established and stable team. This expansion will assist with keeping up with company’s high demands.
Construction Plant, Plant Hire, Tool Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
Diesel Fitter,Electrical Engineer,Fitter,Mechanic,Mechanical Fitter,Mobile Fitter,PAT Tester,Plant Fitter,Technician,Test & Run,Tool Fitter,Workshop Engineer,Workshop Fitter
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.